Sunday 24 August 2014

Rincewind - birthday gift for friend





My friend some time ago asked me to order for him the mini of Rincewind, The Wizzzard from Terry Pratchett's Discworld.
 After this I thought that he will soon have birthday and it would be much better to give him finished mini. After finishing the mini I was hit - If mini so why not a whole little diorama.
 And here is the result

Jakiś czas temu kumpel poprosił mnie żebym mu zamówił figurkę Rincewinda z książek Terry'ego Pratchetta Discworld
Po tym pomyślałem, że kumpel będzie miał za chwilę urodziny więc będzie to dobry pomysł dać mu skończoną figurkę. Po skończeniu malowania Rincewinda walnęło mnie - Jeśli figurka to czemu nie mała diorama.

A więc tak mi to wyszło




 Is there anything thak could be done better ? Sure - I never made mini that after a week I wouldn't improve something but the most important is that the gift was liked much. And that is the most important.
Czy można coś było jeszcze zrobić ? Pewnie - jeszcze nigdy nie skończyłem figurki gdzie po tygodniu bym czegoś nie poprawił ale i tak najważniejsze, że prezent się podobał i to jak. A to jest najważniejsze.

Kender

No comments:

Post a Comment