Friday 21 March 2014

Grumlech - Bust from Scibor Miniatures

Grumleh - Bust from Scibor


Some time ago I bought this bust for my friend as his character from Roel-playing game in Dungeons & Dragons
Bust from Scibor Miniatures
And thats how it's finished.


Jakiś czas temu zrobiłem figurkę dla kumpla jako jego postać RPG do Dungeons & Dragons
Popiersie z firmy Scibor Miniatures
A tak to wyszło.



 Slight blue changes are due to not the best quality of light used - I'll have to make in future some kind od shadow-less tent  because I'm so frustrated when can't show the miniature as it's in reality.
It was my first bust so I wasn't expecting superb effects but I'm satisfied.

Delikatne przebarwienia niebieskie spowodowane są niestety niezbyt dobrym oświetleniem - będę musiał sobie kiedyś zrobić mini namiot bezcieniowy bo jednak nadchodzi duża frustracja gdy nie można przedstawić figurki jak w rzeczywistości.
Było to moje pierwsze popiersie więc nie spodziewałem się wodotrysków ale jestem zadowolony z efektu.

Kender

No comments:

Post a Comment